Welcome to the Carmel Chamber of Commerce blog.
I have the privilege of getting to promote one of the top visitor destinations in the country. Carmel was recently named for the 6th straight year as one of the top 10 destinations chosen in a survey by Conde Nast Magazine readers. While # 6 on the list overall, it was #1 in ambiance.
I hope to use this blog to tell you about things to see and do in Carmel, how to plan your wedding in Carmel or how to come to one of the fabulous events held in Carmel every year. Please share your favorite things about Carmel also.
Maybe you have asked…
What has the Chamber done for me lately?
A good question. Here are some things we have done lately:
- The Chamber organizes shuttles to the AT&T Golf Tournament.
- We assist with article writing and fact-checking by outside periodicals, including the New York Times and AAA.
- We provide information on city regulations, saving you time and possible fines.
- We attend City Council meetings and represent your interests as business owners.
- We answer questions and assist visitors in the Visitor’s Center. Visitors to Carmel should always include a stop here on San Carlos Street just south of 5th Avenue for the latest on local cultural events and more.
- We host ribbon cuttings and educational breakfasts on topics you request.
We are privileged to work with local commerce, and greet visitors to Carmel-by-the-Sea and help them have the best experience ever. Whether you visit Carmel for:
- A golf vacation
- A wedding or commitment ceremony
- Anniversary or renewal of vows
- Romantic getaway
- Bachelor or bachelorette getaway
- Spa getaway
- Wine tour
- Surf holiday
- Art gallery tours
You won’t be disappointed; millions of visitors yearly can attest to that! Whether you are seeking a rustic cabin or the best in accommodations, a pet-friendly environment, delectable restaurants, galleries, shopping, and activities year-round await. Visit Carmel now!